1. After viewing your profile, click on the second tab labeled “My Avatar” to go to the Avatar Builder.
2. The first time you customize your avatar, you will be prompted to pick a gender and skin color. When you’re satisfied with your choices, click “Continue”.
3. Click “Features” to select from hair, brows, eyes, mouths, noses, and more.
4. With most features, clothes, and accessories, you have the option of changing colors for greater customization. By clicking on the boxes next to “Colors”, a color palette window appears. Pick a color swatch and watch the item change color.
5. Voila, pink hair! Click “Clothes” to bring up a bevy of wardrobe essentials.
6. Click on the boxes next to “Colors”, pick a color swatch, and watch the item change color. Select items also have the option of changing a second color, for instance the bow in our selected Marie Antoinette dress.
7. At any time in your avatar customization, you can return to an item worn by your avatar by clicking directly on the item. When you mouseover each item on your avatar, you will see the item highlight. Click to select.
8. If you change your mind about an item, select it, then click on "Remove Item" next to the color swatches. (Note: You can also turn items on and off by simply clicking the item graphics on and off in the selection grid).
9. When you’re masterpiece is complete, click “Save” to update your look.